ABOUT THE WEEKEND.
Quite simply, it's the ultimate home tour.
The Telluride Art + Architecture Weekend is the ultimate home tour for the connoisseur. Linger at each venue for an intimate peek into the work of our local architects, designers, artists, and chefs who provide home tours, art exhibits, performances, and food and wine tastings at each stop on the tour.
Two Days. Ten Venues.
Over the course of two days, the self-guided tour will span five different stops per day, ten over the weekend. The tour will include new and historic homes, and one creative venue daily. Each venue will feature home tours with on-site architects and designers, tastings by local chefs with wine pairings in the kitchen, and rooms featuring the works of local artists.
With your ticket, you will receive a guidebook that provides information about each stop on the tour, and the creative team of architects, chefs, artists and designers on site.
TOUR DATES: SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, JULY 15 +16
HEADQUARTERS ARE AT 135 W PACIFIC, ACROSS FROM THE LIBRARY
- Wednesday, July 12, 7:30 - 9 pm: Twenty(by)Telluride at the Historic Sheridan Bar
- Thursday, July 13, 5-7pm: Industry Meet + Greet at HEADQUARTERS
- Friday, July 14, 4 - 7pm: Guest Artist Reception + Lecture with Betsy Chaffin at Gallery 81435
- Saturday, July 15, 11 am: Historic Walking Tour of the Telluride Historic Landmark District. Leaves HEADQUARTERS at 11am.
- Saturday, July 15, 11 am - 5 pm: Sjotime Industries Trunk Show at HEADQUARTERS
- Saturday, July 15, 12-5 pm: SELF-GUIDED TOUR!
- Saturday July 15, 5:30 pm: Guest Designer Lecture with Dan Sjogren of Sjotime Industries at HQ
- Sunday, July 16, 11-12pm: Telluride Transfer Warehouse Lecture
- Sunday, July 16, 12-5pm: SELF-GUIDED TOUR!
- Sunday, July 16, 11am-5pm: Sjotime Industries Trunk Show at HEADQUARTERS
- Sunday, July 16, 5-8pm: Closing Party at the Liberty- Hosted by Telluride Luxury Real Estate & Rentals
As a two-day pass holder, you will cast your vote for the most stellar project of the weekend at the end of the Weekend.
All 10 teams showcased during the tour will be eligible for the Audience Choice Team Prize. Weekend pass holders will cast votes at Basecamp. An expert panel will also award a Juried Individual Prize based on the most outstanding single artists of the weekend.
Audience Choice Team Prize
$3,000 Awarded to Entire Team/Venue
Juried Individual Awards
$1,000 First Place, $500 2nd and 3rd place
Mountain Living Editor's Choice Award
The Mountain Living Editor's Choice Award recognizes the home with the most creative and functional architecture, craftsmanship, and interior design. The award also considers sensitivity of the design to the existing environment as well as integration of the interior and exterior design.
The winner of the award will receive digital coverage of the home - published on MountainLiving.com and promoted through our Out & About e-newsletter (audience of more than 50K; $1,500 value).
All awards will be announced during the closing party on Sunday at 6pm.
New in 2017!